Crystal Inn Hotel & Suites in Logan, Utah
Nestled in the scenic Cache Valley of Northern Utah, Logan is surrounded by stunning natural beauty. The Bear River Mountains rise on the east while the exceptionally steep Wellsville Mountains provide a stunning backdrop to the Cache Valley farmlands on the west. Logan provides an attractive gateway to the rich, scenic wonderland of northwest Wyoming and southern Idaho.
Long ago, the rich soil of Logan attracted pioneers in search of fertile land. Today, Logan is home to Utah State University, site of one of the finest university-level agricultural programs in the nation. Originally founded in 1888 as a land-grant agriculture college, USU has since developed into a major learning and research center.
Many activities await the outdoor enthusiast, amongst a breathtaking landscape of mountains, lakes, and streams. The Logan Scenic Byway, voted as one of the top ten scenic drives in the country, is particularly picturesque during the autumn months. The moderate temperatures of summer make Logan a popular spot for golfing, hiking, camping, and other outdoor activities. The many lakes, rivers, national forests, and wilderness areas make the area a popular destination for hunting and fishing year round. Beaver Mountain Ski Resort is nearby, offering fresh powder and minimal crowds to the ski enthusiast during the winter season.
- FREE hot breakfast bar with eggs, breakfast meats and make-your-own waffles
- FREE wireless Internet access throughout the hotel
- American West Heritage Center
- Bear Lake State Park
- Beaver Mountain Ski Area
- Birch Creek Golf Course
- Eccles Theater
- Utah State University
- Oversized guest rooms with your choice of King Two Queen beds, separate seating area with a work station
- All rooms include a mini-fridge, microwave, iron/ironing board, hairdryer and coffee maker
- All rooms have luxury bedding
- All rooms include high-speed wireless Internet access